Friday, June 25, 2010

Fe Fi Fo Fum....

I think my ex is uber dumb! 

ahhh...it's good to be back in here.  I figured this blog needed a good dusting, it's been a while...much like my romantic life haha.  I'm seriously starting to fear a doomed future of 'cougardom', staking out innocent pray from a beer drenched bar stool in some clandestine bar....in an industrial district by a scummy lake somewhere.  Puffing on a Marlboro, with a few odd rollers in my hair that I had forgotten to take out proir to my hunt...I lock my gaze on a target. 

How the hell does a girl like me end up like that???  I don't want to know....

In the mean time, i'm keeping busy with school, being a single(still) parent, conditioning(physical endurance training), and my millions of hobbies and interests.  My mother suggested that perhaps I have ADD...based on my continuous need to be doing something, anything really...from spot welding to baking cookies.  Let's see how many things I do enjoy doing...maybe that will present sufficient evidence.

*Racing
*Fixing Cars
*Dirt Biking
*Snowboarding
*Motorcycles
*Physical fitness/conditioning
*Making bonfires
*THE BEACH
*Drinks with friends
*parties
*Educating my self, and now my daughter
*Reading and writing
*Gourmet cooking...yes I must admit I am a stellar chef
*Fine wines
* Playing either of my guitars, viola, cello, violin or piano
*writing music
*shopping
*"Girly things" manicures, pedicures, getting haid done etc..
*making my own candles
*Swimming (i'm an ex olympic trained athlete)
*Motherhood/fatherhood (way too many things to list off, but I enjoy every aspect of it...and I am pretty much both to my daughter)
*I can knit...yep, I know, i'm that cool
*Entertaining...love having friends over for food and fancy drinks
*boating
*fishing
*carpentry
*custom construction...I can do everything from concrete to finish carpentry
*Photography/art
*rock climbing
*College...yess I actually enjoy it!
*Training to be an 'Infantry-woman' I am a giver of life, and will be trained to kill ...paradox? yes...bad ass? definitely
*ummmm...well pretty much anything else I might look at, think of or hear about and say " hmm that sounds fun"

...maybe my mom has something there....or maybe, just maybe I am a super species of the human race who lives life to the fullest...yea I like the second explanation best. What I was doing in a relationship with a complete antethesis of myself...an uber douche if you will...I don't know...but I did gain an amazing, beautiful baby girl out of it, who continuously makes me want to do more, to better my self, and never give up on my goals.