Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dear Daughter,

Mommy's flesh is not a device to sharpen nails on, bite, or try to misconfigure.  It has many nerve endings, and it hurts mommy when you do said actions.  Please stop these actions post haste. Thank you.

Ahhh you've got to love her.  She's got the grip of a warrior, the stealth of a ninja, and the cute cheeky smirk of an angel.  I can't help but laugh after she tries to tear me apart when she makes her patented "turtle" face.  I will have to put up a picture of that face soon, it's priceless.

I don't have much to write about today, my lack of sleep last night has me suffering through an eternal "brain fart" today.  I suppose I could just ramble on about something...but what? Hmmm...well I should probably file down this broken nail.  I seem to get a lot of those these days. Don't you hate it when they snag a sweater? Gah...

Well...it seems that is all I can come up with right now.  I think I am going to look up and drool over vacations that I can not possibly afford.
That is all.
xo